SInce When Did Royalty have to Work?!

Today, I have managed to wake up on time, but I don't want to work. I just don't. I just don't feel like it. And I don't want to go.
It's not that I don't have an amazing work life. I do. But my not wanting to work feeling is so strong today, that I'm about *this* close to quitting.
See what I really want to do is take off and go. Somewhere. Anywhere. I know I only just got back, but I want to go. I think flight is sinking in again and that's a little worrisome.
I don't know why I am this flighty.  Something about being grounded that just doesn't work for me. I need to know that I have somewhere to go. When I'm on my way back form that somewhere, I need to know that there's somewhere else I can go. The nomad in me is taking shape of a travel junkie of sorts, and I'm not complaining.
I need to go. EVERYWHERE! I want to live out of a suitcase. Eat strange food, meet amazing people breathe different air and write! Oooohh boy... this is not helping the fact that I need to be getting ready for work right now... So quit.. or be wise..???

This is when I miss my royalty status. You see, I used to be a Princess, in the city of ... luxur. And as small as my city was, boy was I rich! It so happened that our Royal Scientist one day made something you modern folks call a Time Machine. See that's the kind of shit we got down ages ago bitches.
.... Okay this was going to be a very interesting story about my true identity, one I have managed to keep concealed for  eons now. However, modern civil, un-royal iving calls for my being wise and demands that I get up from this beautiful almost royal bed of mine, change from my very royal Ts, and make like a tree and leave. ..

..Perhaps another time then mortals. For now, it's time to chase the greens.. or the browns.. wait.. weird blues and reds?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure, why not, let me have it.