Butt Obviously.

Sometimes, things are very obvious. Like for instance, when you think Pamela Anderson, you think of those giant mistakes for enhancements that they are. Or when you're done with class and someone you don't really like pretending to be pleased to see, asks you if your friend,  didn't show up to class that morning... Well uh.. did you SEE her there?

Sometimes, some things are obvious.

Obvious they are, but the signs are busy playing freakin hide and go seek with your mind and for someone living in oblivion, there is no real "seeking" involved, which means no reading or even looking out for the signs.

So the signs get tired after waiting to be found and then they start to do their little happy mocking dance in front of you- "that's right, can't you see us!". Clearly I don't.

  Until I'm bloody forced to. And then I go "OHHHH that's right, that's what it freakin meant".

Uff.. I'm tired. I really really am. And this is probably the worst stint...yet.

A string of nonsensical blog posts await me, I can tell you that much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure, why not, let me have it.